Sunday, March 20, 2011

feeling "lucky"? and a winner

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! Happy Sunday!

Well today is my first "Sunday" with What's Scrapping?
And I decided to make some wall art for my Scraproom....
I used a piece of the chipboard that I use as backing for shipping my kits.
Then I cut out a 4" circle for the base of my sun, then I glued down orange and yellow buttons inside the circle. I then cut strips of the same paper in different sizes and curled the ends a bit, then used my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro to put them down. I had some pearls that I decided to add to the sun's rays. I then took a doily from MME Stella and Rose which I cut to use as my rolling hills, I pulled up the edges to give my hills a little added dimension. And last, but not least, I added some butterflies and hand stitched their trails with a fine tip sharpie!!!

I'd also like to share a couple of LO's from DT Heather Landry....she used the "Princess For A Day" kit...


I also posted the April kits "Enjoy the Little Things" up on the website...the full reveal will be on Wednesday...and they will be available for purchase on March 25th....if you would like to place a pre-order, please email me at members@scraptasticclub.com.

Now on to the good stuff.....I believe I have a winner to announce....I used random.org to pick the winner for me.......and he chose lucky #4

Brittney said...
Completed all of the above =)
Congratulations Brittney....please email me your address so I can send out your Scraptastic prize. Thanks for playing along everyone. Now on to the last day of the hop......

So here's the line up for the blog hop:
4. Amy

Don't forget to leave comments on all the stops, and be sure to become a follower of each blog as well.....one "lucky" person will be chosen to receive a $10.00 GC to spend in the Scraptastic store....happy hopping!

I will be announcing the winner of the $10.00 GC tomorrow morning.....

2 comments:

  1. Love the wall art and congratulations to Brittney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brittney! That wall art is absolutely awesome Jessica. You should think about selling some of the wall art you make on Etsy or something!

    ReplyDelete