Thursday, March 31, 2011

scrap happy......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! I'm so sorry that I didn't post yesterday....it's tax season and when I got home from work Tuesday night it was almost 11 and I was exhausted....so last night I was super happy that I got to do a lo.....I used the "Enjoy the Little Things" kit. It's a picture from the performance group Declan was a part of at the dance studio in Florida....this is from their Halloween performance....


(sorry for the glare...I had to use the flash...it's still so gloomy here)

I also wanted to share another project from DT Juliann...


I hope that you all have a fabulous day....don't forget about the musical challenge here on the blog....it ends on Sunday.....

2 comments:

  1. Both of the layouts are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects are fabulous! I love the photo of Declan with the girls Jessica. Juliann, The way you used the banner is fabulous! Such a cute page.

    ReplyDelete