Sunday, April 10, 2011

finally a scrappy night.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! It's Sunday which means it's another wall art project for What's Scrapping? I've been so busy all week trying to get tax stuff done (only one week left) so last night I sat down and did some wall art.....and here's what I have to share this morning.....
Butterfly Garden

 
I used mostly Crate Paper's "Sweet Branch" line. I cut out 5 3x3 PP for both the top and bottom squares. On two of each row of squares I used my AC square foam dimensional dots to pop them up. The paper butterflies are from the Crate Paper's "Sweet Branch" die cuts, and the glittery butterflies I found on clearance at Michaels. The middle strip was cut at 3x12.

Can't wait for this next week to be done and over with so I can get back to my normal routine of scrapping. I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jessica! I love the butterflies. I hope that tax season is over quickly so you can get some time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!!! I have been thinking of you and hope this last week goes by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete