Saturday, April 2, 2011

a little d-stressing and some mist

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! It's Saturday, and I'm about to be on my way to work.....bummer. When I got home last night, there was a little scrappy box at my door.....my new Imaginisce D-stress tool and some Smooch Spritz....I couldn't wait to play.

Here's a lo I did with some distressing and the "Enjoy the Little Things" kit

 and here's a card with some Smooch Spritz and distressing...


I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend....oh, and don't forget that tomorrow is the last day for the musical challenge here on the blog.....

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE my D-Stress tool!!! I have never used the smooch products. Your card and LO are wonderful! Hang in there only a few more weeks and tax season will be over!! I know my boss is counting the days and can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your distressing is awesome! I can't wait to get my d-stress now. =0) You are so rocking this kit Jessica! I just love everything you've done with it. The little card is super cute too and I love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cute things you are making with the kit!!

    ReplyDelete