Tuesday, May 31, 2011

first love.......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone had a great weekend.....I know I did. I was able to get lots of scrapping done this weekend which makes me happy! I'd like to share some of what I did......

First Love
I used this week's sketch from Sketchy Thurdays for this layout and some of the Sassafras Lass "Indie Girl" line. Here's the sketch.....

Here's a LO using one of the June kits "Surf's Up" and the "Surf's Up" add-on, it's based on a sketch by the lovely Heather Landry....but I can't share the sketch with you yet......

and I loved the sketch so much that I did a second LO with it using the other June kit "Birthday Wishes" and the "Birthday Wishes" add-on......

Now I'd like to share a LO from DT Heather Landry using the "Surf's Up" kit......

I received another LO from DT Michelle Unruh with the "Classic Girl" kit from May......

Thanks for letting me share with you today! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. I love all of the layouts! It's so cool to be on a design team with such talented ladies! =0)You girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Layouts!!! Love them all. Thanks for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous pages! And I love how you cut out the hearts for the side of the first page. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love your lo's!! The colors you use are AMAZING!!! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your pages are wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your layouts! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays this week.

    ReplyDelete