Wednesday, May 4, 2011

sharing some dt layouts

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

Today I'd like to share some new DT layouts using both of the new kits........first up is one from Heather using the "Classic Girl" kit.....

 
Next are a couple from Juliann.....one with the "In The Hood" kit and the other from the "Classic Girl" kit.....



Such amazing work as always!

Don't forget to check in tomorrow as we start off a weekend o challenges, prizes and sales, as we start to celebrate NSD!

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see what you have in store. I won't be able to check in until after work......but excited to see what you have in store for us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your layouts Juliann! I'm looking forward to seeing what's up on the blog with all of the NSD happiness. =0)

    ReplyDelete