Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bloom........

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
So for the past 3 days I've been working on my Wall Art for this Sunday's post over at What's Scrapping? And I finally finished it last night......I just couldn't wait to share it with you (I will have the instructions on What's Scrapping this Sunday).

So here it is.....Bloom. I used the papers from the July "Sweet Summertime" kit all the rest was stuff from my stash.



 


Don't you just love it? So fun and bright.....I really, really love those Coutry Drive papers from Echo Park.....definately a favorite!

The "Sweet Summertime" kits will be shipping out tomorrow....hurry and get yours before thay're gone....I only have 6 left!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out the last June Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessica this is sooo cute! I love the stitching and the bright colors. You are TOTALLY rockin' the canvases as usual!

    ReplyDelete