Saturday, June 18, 2011

july's peek.......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

Can you believe that it's already the middle of June....wow, time flies. I'm so excited to share the first peek at the July kit (I will only be offering one kit with an add-on for July).....


I'm still trying to come up with a name for this kit......leave a comment with your suggestions!
I will have the full reveal next week when all the rest of the goodies arrive!
Have a great weekend!

If you're looking for the June challenges, you can find them here:

2 comments:

  1. i know i want this one, cant wait to see the rest of the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suggesting Country Roads for the title. I've been thinking it since I saw the preview. Also... Perfect Picnic but I like the other one better. =0)

    ReplyDelete