Monday, June 6, 2011

one frame down.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

If you're looking for the 1st June challenge, you can find it here.
Well, I was hoping to have all of the frames and gift bags done, but, I still have one more frame and gift bag to finish....but, I wanted to share the frame I made for one of Declan's teachers....she's having a little girl.....so I made this frame for her with some of my Echo Park goodies from my stash.....


How cute is that?
I will definitely be back tomorrow with the last of the frames and the gift bags....

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
Have a fabulous Monday......

3 comments:

  1. that is just adorable jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the little ducks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little ducks in a row totally make me smile. This is such a darling project!

    ReplyDelete