Friday, June 17, 2011

water balloons???

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I had planned on finishing up some projects last night that I started, but the kids had a couple of friends over for dinner, and after dinner, the boys went outside to have a water balloon fight. When I went outside to check on the them, the 2 turned into 6, which later turned into about 8-10 kids. Needless to say I had to join in on the water balloon fun! By 8:00, we ran out of water balloons, so I started spraying all the kids with the hose which turned into tug of war! At 8:30, we were all pretty tired, soaked and dirty....and the kids have all planned to come back today for another fun evening filled with water balloons. I wish I had taken some pictures last night, I'll try to tonight! By the time I got my kids washed and into bed it was creeping on 10:00 and I went to bed, so no time was spent last night on my projects, I will finish them up this weekend!

I do have a couple of projects from DT Juliann Marchant to share, she used the Birthday Wishes kit and Add-On.....
 
 
 
If you're looking for the June challenges, you can find them here:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful day.....TGIF! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a peek at July's kit!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day to me Jessica. I've been spending a teeny bit less time scrapbooking lately because we've been outside so much!

    Juliann's projects are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete