Saturday, July 2, 2011

another happy adventure.....

Good afternoon my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful 4th of July weekend so far! I'm trying to catch up on some housework and also trying to fit in some scrapping. Why do I always feel like like I'm catching up with my housework? Anyhoo.....I'd like to share a layout that I just finished using the new Sweet Summertime kit and Add-On and Pencil Lines Sketch #242 . (I'm almost sold out of these new July kits, only 4 left!)

another happy adventure with beans


I also wanted to share some close-ups so that you could see the dimension....




Thanks for letting me share with you today! Have a great weekend! 
Check out the post below for the listing of the June Challenges, you have until this Wednesday to upload your entries!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this layout!!! The little lady bug is the perfect embellie. Super cute Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I just love the colors in this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of this page Jessica! And the details are awesome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I love the dimension on the page. Such adorable pics, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun layout, love the colors and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is adorable! Great job on all of the details and dimension

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this layout! Great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete