Wednesday, July 27, 2011

an original gangstar.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I got to break into my Summer Star Kit last night, and I had a blast working with it!
I did this page with pictures of my son posing like a gangster.....kids!

So here it is.....


I finished it late last night after the kids were fast asleep, and when I came into the office to get it to take pictures, I found my son sitting at my scrap table staring at it, so I asked him if he liked it. He jumped out of the chair and gave me a huge hug and said "I don't like it, I love it. It has to be my favorite so far, and I really like the pictures. They're funny!"

This is why I scrapbook!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to check in tomorrow for the last July Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. this is totally A-DORABLE!! love the big title and the overall design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his reaction to your scrapbook page. That is just awesome! Of course, you know I love the page too!

    ReplyDelete