Wednesday, July 6, 2011

road trips mini and a page to share

hello all! i'm so happy to be here again to
share this page and really fun mini i
made with the july kit with you!!!

yes this kit can be used for boy pages!!!
(*you'll see at least 1 more boy page with this kit from me)
i used the ribbon to mimic the banner sticker i used on the page.
of course i used my tools (sew easy and i*rock)
the picture is of gavin on my birthday. he
loves water especially fountains!


here is the mini i made using the july kit!
i used the chipboard sheet from the kit bag, paint
dauber stickers, scraps and ribbon. i added buttons!


i made this book for william (my middle guy)
so he could document all the fun trips we took
this summer. he is so excited!

i added some "cargo" to the pick-up truck, and the date.

and here is a little video about the book!


tfl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning a boy page with this kit too! I absolutely love your layouts Julie. Plus, the road trip album is such a cool way to use those car/truck embellies!

    ReplyDelete