Friday, August 5, 2011

100 days of summer.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF!!!!!
A couple of nights ago, I finally got to break into my 100 Days of Summer Collection kit from Simple Stories.....had to have it!
I pulled everything out and spread it all over my scraproom, went through my pics and found the perfect ones for my layouts....here's what I did....



I did a page for each of my kiddos....getting their feet buried in the sand when we went to Hunting Island for Father's Day! I'm so happy with how they turned out! 
There's still a Life Documented Collection kit calling my name.....maybe I'll get to it this weekend!

Here's my list of links......
GDT Call - ends August 15th

Have a great TGIF.....I hope that you all have a fun and relaxing weekend planned. Be sure to check back tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. These are really cute!! Perfect papers for your photos for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are awesome Jessica! I had never seen those papers before. You totally rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts! I love this collection. I haven't had a chance to get into it yet, but I can't wait to dig in. Your photos are perfect for these papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete