Sunday, August 14, 2011

scrappin' with Shimelle part 2......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

It's Sunday which means it's time for me to share my new wall art from What's Scrapping!



I've been working on the challenges over at Shimelle's blog, I posted a couple that I finished yesterday, so today I wanted to share the ones that I finished yesterday. Apparently I was a busy girl yesterday......new wall art and 2 layouts! I can't wait to see what I accomplish today!

So let's get started......first up is Shimelle's Starting point challenge, you had to start with a large patterned paper, a wide vertical one, a thin strip and a wide horizontal one, and then work your page from there......


Next up was her Chop Your Page challenge.....you had to use one or two patterned papers to cute out your embellishments for your page, here's mine.....


So there you have it! Now I'm off to get some more of these challenges done.....I've got a long list going. I hope that you all have a wonderful day!




5 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant. Very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful things...I like the patterned papers in your work!
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so cute!!! I love how you popped up some elements and added a few gems on Bailey's page (cute photo too!). Love the balloons and colors on the bday page!!! Your wall art piece is very cool!! I love how you cut the "dream" in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dream wall hanging is so lovely! I think your font choice is perfect. Bailey is just so cute. I totally love both of your pages. The balloons with the twine turned out really neat.

    ReplyDelete