Thursday, August 11, 2011

That's What Friends Are For Challenge

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm here to post the second August challenge. I know that none of you are shocked to find out that it's a sketch based challenge! Scroll down to check out the sketch...


The challenge this week is easy peasy! All you have to do is create a page that's based on this sketch. I would also like the theme of the page to have something to do with friends or friendship. My daughter is super excited to be back at school this year. She and her best friend got placed in the same class! Seeing her all excited about it made me remember these photos of her and her friend.


Aren't they cute?! I used my Scraptastic Club "Out Of Print" kit and add on to create this page. If you haven't ordered your kit yet, hurry! I heard today that quantities are really low. 

Rules: You will have until August 31st at midnight to add your page to the Linkz tool below. The prize this month is an adorable Happy Day Collection kit from Simple Stories. It's the perfect prize because Scraptasic Club is ONE this month! 


Please link your submissions below! Thank you in advance for participating.





No comments:

Post a Comment