Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's a sketchy challenge......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's Thursday which means it's time for a new September challenge....

Michelle and I are helping out today with the sketch challenge. Michelle chose this awesome sketch from Heather's blog.....


Here's Michelle's example.....she used the A Walk in the Garden Kit and Add-On


and here's my example (I changed up the sketch to work better for my layout) I used the Too Cool For School Kit and Add-On...


So, what are you waiting for????
I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the sketch challenge!
Remember that you're playing for the entire Happy Days Collection from Echo Park.
You have until October 5th at midnight to complete all of the September challenges.
The links for all of the challenges are posted at the top of the blog!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking over the challenge for me this month Michelle and Jessica! I really appreciated the help. I love both of your takes on the sketch so much!!!

    ReplyDelete