Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tuesday's inspiration....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone's week is going good so far.....I'm home today with a sick little girl with strep!
I feel so bad for her, this is the 2nd time within a month that she's had strep.
Poor baby girl!!!

Today I'd like to share some projects that I did with the A Walk in the Garden Kit and Add-On.....
(there are still a few left for purchase in the store)

First up are 3 cards that I made......I'm working on a card collection for a gift....




Aren't they cute? Only 17 more cards to go until I can call that gift done!

Next up is a layout of my baby girl being, well, her.....


I hope that you all have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to check out the September challenges, you can find the links at the top of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment