Tuesday, October 18, 2011

fright night......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone's week is going great so far.
 
Today I'd like to share a layout from DT Heather Landry using the Witching Hour Kit and Add-On...
 
 
Love this layout, it's so spooky that it's cute  :)
and I'm not sure what's up with Heather lately......I've been seeing some tilted pictures and paper from her lately, and I love it.....
I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but this layout was featured on the CK blog.....you can find it here.
Congrats Heather!!!
If you hop on over to Heather's blog today, you might just find a sketch for this layout, just saying!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jessica! I was pretty thrilled to find it featured. Thanks for posting about the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete