Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a rock star, water balloons and some new sneaks.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you are all having a great week so far. 
I'm popping in to share a couple of layouts with the Blissful Sunshine Kit and Add-On...

First up is a page that I did with a picture from my daughters photo shoot back in 2009...


Next up is a page from the lovely DT Juliann Marchant.....


If you're on the fence about this kit......take the plunge.....it is by far one of my fav kits to work with! I'm working on 2 more pages with what scraps I have left over!

Who wants to see some more November sneaks?
 
Autumn Splendor


Home Sweet Home


So there you have it! I will be back tomorrow with some more October inspiration, as well as, the last November sneak before the full reveal on Friday!!!!
Don't forget that our October challenges have begun, you can find the links at the top of the blog. The prize for the October challenges is not one but two collection kits from Echo Park.....



So what are you waiting for? Check out the first October challenge and get scrapping!!!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the new kits. Fall is my favorite time of year to scrap. The colors are just so rich and pretty.

    I love all of the layouts you shared today. I think that kit was awesome too!

    ReplyDelete