Sunday, October 2, 2011

sunday's wall art.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's been a while since I've done some wall art.......so today I'd like to share my new wall art from What's Scrapping?

I used the papers from the Witching Hour Kit, and the rest was from my huge stash of Halloween embellies.......


The kids loved it when I showed them.....and It's already up on the wall. Our first Halloween decoration! Yay.......

Have a great day!
Don't forget about the September challenges going on right now, you have until this Wednesday at midnight to submit your entries.......one lucky person will win the entire Happy Days Collection from Echo Park!
Also, you have until midnight tonight to submit your entries for the World Card Making Day Challenge.....you can find the details for that on the post below this one.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Jessica. My favorite square is the bottom left one. The haunted house and the ghost... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete