Tuesday, October 4, 2011

tuesdays inspiration......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that your week is going great so far......I know mine is, just very busy, but what else is new?

Today I'd like to share another layout that I created with the Blissful Sunshine Kit and Add-On.
For this layout I used this week's sketch from Shimelle, you can find the sketch here.


After getting to play with this kit, I'm beginning to rethink yellow. It's slowing moving up to the top of my color list!

Don't forget that you have until tomorrow at midnight to submit your entries for the September challenges.......I will announce the winner on Thursday when I post the first of the October challenges. You can find the links for the September challenges at the top of the blog!
Don't forget that one lucky winner will be receiving the entire Happy Days Collection from Echo Park.


2 comments:

  1. a very beautiful choice of colors for this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the colors in that kit! Declan is just too cute. That photo is so fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete