Thursday, November 10, 2011

2nd November Challenge

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm here to post the second November challenge. My challenge to you is to use the sketch below as inspiration for your page. I would also like for you make your layout about a family relationship. I chose to do one about my relationship with my brother, but you could choose your Mom, Dad, or grandparents. Any family relationship will do! 


This is the page that I made to inspire you. It features photos of me and my brother when we were MUCH younger! My journaling is a letter to him about our relationship then and now. I used the Home Sweet Home kit and the add on


Don't forget that you are playing for an amazing prize again this month! You get two Echo Park collections if you're the lucky winner. (Winter Park and Dots and Stripes) Please use the inlinkz tool below to link your submissions to this challenge. You have until November 30th at midnight to submit all of your entries for the November challenges. 


3 comments:

  1. your layout is just wonderful. I love the happy fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Ursula. I can't wait to see your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... Heather love the LO... I had to turn the sketch to get it to work with my pics :) thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete