Thursday, November 3, 2011

october's winner and a november challenge

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I'm excited to announce the winner of the October Challenges!
The number chosen by random.org is......14, which by my calculations is
Nancy Keslin
 Congrats Nancy!!! 
Please email me your address to contest@scraptasticclub.com and I will get your prize mailed out to you!

Now it's time for the first November Challenge.....
For this challenge, I want you to take inspiration from this page that I created using the Autumn Splendor Kit and Add-On...


My one and only rule for this challenge is.....
banners. You must have banners somewhere on your layout!!!!

I bet you all want to know what you are playing for this month??
The prize for the November Challenges is the Winter Park Collection Kit from Echo Park


and the Christmas Dots and Stripes Collection Kit from Echo Park


So what are you waiting for?
Please use the inlinkz tool below to link up your submissions for this challenge. You will have until  November 30th at midnight to submit all of your entries for the November Challenges.

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! So excited to win! Love playing along with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Nancy! I loved the layouts you made. Jessica, I adore that page. The banners look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete