Wednesday, November 2, 2011

treehouse fun

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone had a great Halloween.....I know that my kids did.....we almost did our whole entire neighborhood, which is pretty big!

Before I share my layout with you today.....I wanted to let you know that we are sponsoring the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this month....if you'd like to win a $20.00 GC to our store, please visit their blog for the details.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

Today I'd like to share the first layout that I did with the Autumn Splendor Kit and Add-On.
The pictures are from when my parents came to visit, and we went out to the treehouse and zip line at Palmetto Bluff, where my hubby works. It's always a good time there, and just so pretty.



 
Remember that you have until tonight at midnight to submit your entries for the October Challenges. You can find the links at the top right of the blog. I will be back tomorrow with the first of the November challenges. I will also be announcing the winner of the October Challenges, who will be receiving this fabulous prize....




Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the title and the leaves turned out so pretty. Great page Jessica!

    ReplyDelete