Thursday, December 22, 2011

4th december challenge

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's challenge time!!!

Today I'm giving you a little recipe challenge based on this layout that I did using the Naughty or Nice? Kit and Add-On...


So here's my recipe:
3 patterned papers
1 cardstock
2 different alphas
3 pictures
and
stickles

So there you have it!
I can't wait to see what you all do with recipe.

Remember that you're playing for the Random Collection Kit from Crate Paper


Use the inlinkz tool below to submit your entry for the 4th December 2011 Challenge. You have until January 4, 2012 at midnight to submit all of your entries for the December Challenges!
Happy Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love how you used the smaller letters to add their names. This page is DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete