Friday, December 16, 2011

christmas cheer

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF!!!
So what are your plans for the weekend?
I will be finishing up my Christmas shopping. I'm almost done, just a few last minute gifts to pick up.
Can't believe it's only 8 days away!


Today I'd like to share a couple of layouts that I did with the Naughty or Nice? Kit and Add-On


When I was looking through all of my pictures for Christmas ones to scrap....I just couldn't resist these. The look on Bailey's face just cracks me up :)



Love these pics of Bailey and my sis Emily playing!
I added the sparkly thickers and the stickles from my stash. I just wanted a little bling :)


You will definitely want to check in tomorrow....I will be posting the first peeks at the January Kits!
Also, don't forget about the December Challenges going on right now. You can find all of the links at the top right of the blog.

Have a great TGIF everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You really did a great job on these pages Jess! I love them both. I love how you used the diecut on the top page and the bling on the second one rocks!

    ReplyDelete