Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good  morning my Scraptastic friends.
I hope that you all had a great holiday! We for sure did, but now my house is too quiet. The kids went down to Florida for the week to stay with their Grandparents. And I miss them so much, but, they will be home soon enough.
Enough sappy stuff from me...

Today I'd like to share a collection of cards from DT Heather Landry using her leftover scraps from the Little Black Dress Kit and Add-On


How beautiful are those cards? It's amazing what you can do with leftover scraps!!!
Thanks for the great inspiration Heather!


Don't forget that you have until January 4th at midnight to submit all of your entries for the December 2011 Challenges. You can find all of the links at the top right of the blog. Michelle will be posting the last challenge tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see what she has in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment