Wednesday, December 14, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Happy Hump Day!
So are we all in the Christmas spirit yet???
I know that I am. I'm going to start putting the gifts under the tree tonight after the kids go to bed. I just love when they get up in the morning and then realize there are gifts under there. But then of course they always start with all of their questions. Like "which ones are mine?" "what did you get me?"
I still love it, questions and all!

Well, if you're not feeling the Christmas spirit yet, today's inspiration will surely help!
Today I'm sharing a couple of layouts from DT Michelle Unruh using the Naughty or Nice? Kit and Add-On



Just too cute!
I totally had to do a double take on this one.....Michelle's oldest daughter looks just like her :)


Love the 4 pictures all together, but my fav is the ornament dangling on the top!
Great job again Michelle!

I hope that helps to put you in the spirit!!!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new December Challenge. And remember that you can find the links to all of the December Challenges at the top right of the blog!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I always tell Michelle that Laura looks like her! LOL Both of her layouts are great. I love that she's using up older photos.

    My kids have pretty much given up on asking me which presents belong to them. Every year we use code names. One year they were numbers and we assigned a number to each kid. The next year was animal names, and this year they're the names from the Ghostbusters movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jessica!!! All three kids look like me. I will have to do photos of me from when I was a kid with photos of my kids... ;)

    So do you want to come wrap my presents?? I have not wrapped a single one! I had to wrap Ben's bday ones quick this afternoon for him to open after dinner tonight!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete