Monday, December 12, 2011

season's greetings......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
It's finally starting to get cold around here, so it's starting to feel a little like Christmas!
And we're finally getting our tree tonight, yay :)

Today I'd like to share some holiday cards with you from the lovely DT Michelle Unruh using the Naughty or Nice? Kit and Add-On.....


I'm so going to lift this card!



I love how Michelle showcased the tags in the kits for these adorable little cards!
Thanks Michelle, for sharing these great cards with us.
I know what my next project will be.

Don't forget that the December challenges have begun. You can find all of the links at the top right of the blog!

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I think Michelle did an amazing job on these cards. The top one is my favorite one! I love the doilie.

    ReplyDelete