Friday, January 27, 2012

february's reveal and an announcement.......

TGIF my Scraptastic Friends!
I'm totally excited for the weekend...I so need to get in my scraproom, it's been a few weeks. So any of you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

I've been waiting for the past few days for it to be Friday so that I can share the February Kits with you. These kits will be available for purchase on February 1st, but if you'd like to be added to the wait list, you can email me at members@scraptasticclub.com

So...here they are...












I'm so in love with both of these kits. See, this is why I can't wait for the weekend!!! Scraproom here I come...

I have one last announcement to share with you this morning...please help me welcome back...
Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs to the Design Team. We are all excited to have her back with us....here's a little about her...


Hey its me Pinky,
So excited to be back at Scraptastic Club!
I am Cristal but everyone calls me Pinky. 
Hey I am just your every day average ordinary pink haired mom, blessed with 3 crazy boys and an equally crazy (but supportive) hubby.
I live out in Tennessee with 20 chickens, 1 dog, 1 crab, and 2 cockatiels. 
I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago now and I am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing companies and crafters.
You can find my work in a few magazines, catalogs, on TV, you name it I have my hands in it. 
I love crafting because it is a chance to make wonderful friends and share your personal art from the heart.
I am always inspired by projects from the simplest to the most extravagant, I love them all because they come from love.
 
 
So there you have it my scrappy friends!
I hope that you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the kits and congrats Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again... the kits this month are gorgeous!!!

    Welcome to the DT Pinky! You'll love it here.

    ReplyDelete