Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart This Smile

Hello Scrappers!! Happy Saturday! Amanda here to share another layout that I made with the Button Box kit and add-on.

I used Heather's fabulous sketch for this layout. I loved the grid design, but I am very much a single photo page scrapper, so I used alot of the fun patterns in this kit for my grid. I also loved the title placement, but wanted to blow it up and make a larger statement with my title. Here is my  layout:


You can definitely see Heather's sketch in my layout, but the fun little changes I made helped to make it my own. That's what I love about sketches, no two layout ever turn out the same! I will definitely come back to this sketch again, I might even try my hand at a photo grid! lol

Hope you all have a great weekend and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about your use of the sketch was the bigger title. It looks completely fabulous, and I can definitely still see the sketch in your page.

    ReplyDelete