Tuesday, January 3, 2012

member's spotlight

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's a new year...I can't believe it!
I hope that you all had a fabulous New Year's, mine was spent in Florida, I had to take a trip down there to pick up the kids. It was great to see everyone. That's the one thing that I truly miss here in South Carolina...the family!

Today, I'd like to share some layouts from our December's Member Spotlight Kim Allen...Kim worked with both of the December Kits...here's a little bit about Kim...

Hello Everyone.  My name is Kim and I am so proud to be the December spotlight member.  I first got started scrapping to support my best friend who was a Creative Memories consultant.  In fact, I said I was just buying some stuff to help her out.  Flash forward some 15 years later, she is NO longer a consultant but I am still going strong scrapbooking!!

A few years ago, my sister introduced me to online scrap clubs.  I was lucky enough to find Jessica and the Scraptastic Club kits.  I think I have gotten EVERY single kit that Jessica has done.  I love my Scraptastic Club kits and am stalking the mailman each month when it's time for the new kits.

Can't wait to see what Jessica has in store for us next month.


and here's Kim's work..












Great job with those kits Kim! Love it all!!!
I think my fav is Happy Day...love that heart!


Don't forget that you have until tomorrow at midnight to submit all of your entries for the December challenges. You can find the links for the challenges at the top right of the blog. The prize for the December challenges is the Random Collection Kit from Crate Paper.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Kim! I started out with CM too! Great job with both of the kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim did a wonderful job with the kits this month!

    What an awesome member spotlight!! Thanks for sharing your pages with us Kim.

    ReplyDelete