Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Ideas

Happy Wednesday! Michelle here. I am back to share more of my projects with the Boy's Life kit and add-on.

Another page of my sweet boy. He once told me he had big ideas and a big imagination. He wasn't kidding. He has the most vivid, creative imagination. I love that about him.


I pulled some card stock from my stash, as it worked better with my photos. I also added the blue striped paper from the Summer Star kit from this past summer. I love when you can mix kits. The airplane border strip couldn't have been anymore perfect!!! I love the little word stickers on the element sheet of stickers. I punched a hole and added floss from one of Jessica's past kits as well. I like the little bit of added texture. The smash tab.. oh what a great piece for these pics as well. My sweet boy really does inspire me. I tell you, this kit was just made for me, it feels like anyway. :)

I had fun making this page and I hope you found something from this that inspires you.
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the focus is on his toy in the second photo. Just an all around cute page M!

    ReplyDelete