Monday, February 27, 2012

A Couple Of Cards

I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day! We had a really sweet time here at my house. To make the day even sweeter, I made several different cards for friends and family with my Hearts A Flutter kit and add on. I thought it would be neat to share them as my project post today.

On this card, I fussy cut another doily and popped it up to give the card dimension. I used Maya Mist to spray the chipboard heart, and I stamped part of my sentiment in the lower left hand corner. The white crochet flower came from my stash.


I designed this entire card around the super cute tabbed embellishment. I covered one of the big chipboard hearts with paper and then inked the goodness out of it! Once the ink was dry, I tied it up with a cute little bow. This card went to my husband because the sentiment was just perfect for our relationship.


As you'll see on this card, I'm on a complete twine kick lately. I tied this heart with twine too, but before I finished the knot I added a little button to the center of it. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the swirls on the bottom of the card. I love that thing!


Feel free to lift any of my cards! They don't have to be Valentine cards. I find that making cards is a GREAT way to use leftover scraps from your kits.

Thanks for stopping by today to read this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment