Sunday, February 19, 2012

Engaged Layout

Hello Scraptastic readers! This is Jessica with a very special layout featuring Hearts A Flutter to share with you today. I will give you a little back story.....

So, I knew that my  boyfriend had the ring. In true Scrapbooker fashion I lugged around my DSLR camera with me everywhere I went just in case he popped the question! It came with me to PTA meetings, the grocery store and especially date nights. So, when he finally asked me I of course whipped out my camera for that perfect scrapbook picture.

Hearts A Flutter is the perfect kit to use these photos! Here is what I came up with......

The chipboard hearts that came in the Hearts A Flutter Kit are fantastic! I was able to use them as a doodling stencil along with my trusty black journaling pen.

I then added some ink splots with a paint brush and some ink refiller. Grabbed my pen and added a little journaling. 


Have a wonderful day! I will be back next Sunday with more to share!

2 comments: