Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Humpday!! It is Wednesday again already. These weeks are just flying by. I can't believe it is the middle of February already.

I am back to share another page I made with the A Boy's Life kit and add-on. This kit was just so fun to work with. It couldn't of been any more perfect for my photos. I had a ton of photos that worked with it too. It was hard to choose which ones to use!

My sweet boy... he is a funny boy. The things that he comes up with. Well... take a look...


That piece that he is holding onto is a plastic piece of wood from his toy tool kit. He put the play nail in there, held it up to his face and said it was his propeller. :D Too funny to not capture and record. I used a sketch of Shimelle's. I used a piece of navy cardstock from my stash to pull more navy in to go with my photo. I just had to use the Watch Me bubble for the title and some green October Afternoon alphas from my stash. I wanted the rest of my title on the smaller side and not detract from the word bubble. I thought the word stickers at the bottom of the photo were oh so appropriate! :) A few border stickers, some gems from my stash and some pen stitching to add a little more interest, and viola! A simple page. But, this boy keeps me busy with his crazy antics. :) Scrapping time is at a premium here. Still, I am happy with the end result. I captured a great moment, all these funny little things that would otherwise be forgotten in years to come.

Well, this is it for me today. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. This page is super cute Michelle! Ben is an absolute hoot. I love that photo and the story behind your page.

    ReplyDelete