Monday, February 6, 2012

He Loves Me

Good morning everyone! It's Heather, and I am writing this post while watching the Superbowl. Actually, I'm not much of a sports fan so I'm watching the commercials. It keeps my hubby happy and that's the name of the game right? I'm pretty excited about the fact that I'll survive the end of the world because I drive a Chevy!  Ha. 

I have a scrapbook page to share today! I used the Hearts A Flutter kit and add on. I loved all of the feminine details and the lovely color combination. I decided to scrap photos of the tulips that my husband gave me for Valentine's day last year. 


The big die cut shape in the background was cut from the Cindy Loo cartridge on my Cricut machine. It's been getting a workout lately. I did a lot of inking with Tim Holtz distress ink in Black Soot.


The heart is matted on the big chipboard heart that came in the kit. I loved the subtle tone on tone polka dot effect on the Thickers. I got my Dymo Label maker out so I could create some quick journaling. I  also fussy cut a few flowers and placed them around the page as accents. 


I hope that I inspired you to create today. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment