Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Snowflake Kisses

Hey everyone! Michelle here bringing you some inspiration for this first day of February. I can't believe we are starting a new month already.

Being that February is the month about love, I thought it was only appropriate to save my last project with the Snow What Fun kit and add on until today. :)

Here it is...A Valentines Card! Who says that a Valentine's card has to be made out of pinks and reds. :) The snowflakes with the hearts on them and the little tag were just screaming to be used together, I think. To add a little more red, after all it is all about Valentine's right? - I made sure to cut the snowflake paper leaving some of the red snowflake on it. I added the little doily from my stash. It adds another layer that I think it needed and plays with the theme of the card so well.

I popped up the die cut pieces with some foam adhesive to give it more lift and dimension. I love how it turned out.

So there you are. I hope you are inspired to make a card, LO or project using themed product in a totally different way.

I will be back next week with a project with my new February kit!! :)

Happy Humpday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of using a themed kit in a nontraditional way. Great card M! I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete