Monday, February 20, 2012

You Make The World A Better Place To Be

Another Monday means another inspirational post from me. Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm back with a new layout I created from the Hearts A Flutter kit and add on. If you remember the hexagon layout I made, you'll recognize the negative cut on this page. I'm a big fan of using as many scraps as I can, so I thought it was really neat to be able to work it into the design of my page.


I have some detail shots to share as well. I loved the sentiment on the die cut and I knew right away that I wanted to use it as the title on my page. It was too perfect to pass up!


I matted the polka dot flower on a doily that I fussy cut out of one of the patterned paper pieces. I also added hexagon journaling spots to fill in some of the missing pieces of the negative diecut.


I used a few word strips and a tiny scrap of ribbon on the upper left side of my design to balance the page. A cute button tied with twine finished everything off!


I hope you all have a very happy, scrappy day!

2 comments: