Wednesday, March 7, 2012

she's an all star...

Good morning my Scraptastic friends and Happy Hump Day!
It's Jessica here and today I'm going to share my first 8.5 X 11 layout (actually this might be my second try at this size) that I made using the Celebrate Life Kit and Add-On.
 
So here's my layout...
 
 
I really love the bright colors from these papers and I thought they were perfect for my picture of Bailey with her ribbon from cheerleading (she was chosen to get the ribbon on the very first practice for outstanding effort). I used the washi tape from the kit to make my frame for the picture (I'm now in love with washi tape, must have more) and I used the liquid pearls (the free goody in the kit) to paint my thickers and to add some "pearls" to my flags (liquid pearls is also one of my new favs, and I'd like to have one of every color)


when I showed Bailey the finished layout, she asked my why I put the little red person on there


and my response was "because it looks like the little person is doing a cheerleading jump"
She then just looked at me sideways...I don't think that she bought my reason. Oh well, I love those little people and I think they're stinkin' cute. What do you think? A cheerleading jump?
 
I love the versatility of the kit...it doesn't have to be used for birthdays. It's perfect for other pages as well.
 
That's all for me today. I hope that I inspired you.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING the washi tape on the photo. I love that you painted the Thickers with the perfect pearls! I agree about the cheerleading jump. I thought it worked really well.

    ReplyDelete