Wednesday, April 18, 2012

picnic on the patio.....

Happy Hump Day! Michelle here stopping by to share with you a LO I made with the Feel Pretty kit. I love the soft color palette of this kit. It is perfect for my spring photo of many years ago. Spring is definitely in the air where I live, so I felt it only fitting to scrap a spring photo. This one matches so well with the kit. Being it is spring, I have a ton of stuff going on at home. To make putting my LO together quicker, I used a sketch from this month's Page Maps.
I love the mix of letters in this kit.
The Pebbles flowers are so fun. I punched a few butterflies and added some liquid pearls to the middle. I pulled the brown twine from my stash.
Here is another flower. I added some liquid pearls to the hearts on the sticker for some extra dimension. I added some pink twine from the kit for some extra texture.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with a challenge. :)

2 comments:

  1. This does say "Spring" all over. Love the trail detail on the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page! I LOVE the teeny tiny butterflies. The iRock hearts work really well too.

    ReplyDelete