Monday, April 16, 2012

Wish You Were Here

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I got a lot of projects done with my Great Adventures kit and I'm here to share two cards with you. 

I loved the sticker on the card below so much that I decided to design the entire card around it. I layered the sticker on patterned paper and cut it out with scalloped scissors. I used pop dots to give it some dimension, and I stamped with a banner stamp from the add on. I added a tiny bit of bling to the rub on to complete this card.


The next card is really simple, but I love how it turned out. I wanted to use more of the brads from the Great Adventures Add On so I hand cut three hearts and used the brads to anchor the hearts. Once I attached them, I pulled the sides of the hearts up to make the card more dimensional. I stamped a sentiment to finish the card. 


Don't forget that using your scraps to make cards is a frugal and handy way to keep cards on hand for special occasions! Heather

4 comments:

  1. I really like the hearts -- so simple, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! I love what you did with the Wish You Were Here sticker. On top the scalloped paper, it looks like a big bottlecap...and I LOVE bottlecaps!

    ReplyDelete