Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello there..

Happy May! Can you believe how fast the time is flying by?? I can't believe this year is pushing close to the half way point. Today, I am here to share with you my first Page with the Weathered Spring Scrapbook kit and add-on. There are only a few left!! Grab one quick before they are gone!

I am really enjoying playing with this one. I love the soft color palette. It lends itself very nicely with my black and white photos. Take a look...
I think this is my new favorite page. I just love these photos of my sweet boy. He was giving me all kinds of faces while I took his picture on Valentine's Day earlier this year. I played around with a PageMaps sketch, flipping it to make it work for me. I took the Handsome tag from the Faded Jeans scrapbook kit (yes, I had to get both! :) ) as it was SO fitting for my photos of my boy. I also borrowed a tag from the Faded Jeans kit for some hidden journaling as well. I love that you can mix and match scrapbook kits. ;)
I love the little banner stickers in the monthly scrapbook kit. I popped them up and even gently flipped the tips for some added dimension. The twine and gems finish it off nicely.
Here is my title. I took the gray Liquid Pearls and dotted it along the top. I added the die cut piece for an extra little something for the title, along with some pen stitching around my cardstock.
I finished off my visual triangle with a few more stickers and die cuts.

Well that is it for me today. I am off to spend some quality time with that sweet boy.

Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. I love this LO, Michelle! The subtle tones are unusual and perfect for these photos. And I especially like the way you used the banners as small border accents. I might have to scraplift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loe this page! Love the design, the soft colors and the details such as the lose strings! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty M! I love those photos of Ben. He's just such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete