Friday, May 18, 2012

some new changes

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! Can you believe that another has flown by? I still can't believe that there's only 3 more weeks left of school!!! Where has the time gone?

Well, I've been a very busy girl the past few days. I've made some changes to the website....go check it out! I've still got just a few kinks to work out, but for the most part it's all done : ) I hope that you all like the new changes. There will also be a forum coming soon along with a gallery, but those are not up yet. We will also be moving this blog to the one at the website, so be sure to subscribe to the new one. You can see the new Scrapbook blog here.

The last of the June kits will be here today, which means that I will have sneaks posted for you this weekend! You won't want to miss these!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment